Sunday, 20 December 2009

Snow Days!

England has been covered in a blanket of snow for three days now. Each morning I expect to see the snow melted, instead I see fresh snow the ground. We have been having a blast playing in the snow. Emily has been amazed by the white stuff. She loves to threw it up in the air. On the first day, Jason made the mistake of letting Emily put some snow in his mouth. Emily proceeded to eat snow like crazy. She would make a sour looking face after each lick. I was finally able to get her to stop.

We are very excited about Christmas. Although we will miss seeing family in the states, we are excited to be home and starting our own Christmas traditions. I have been trying to get Emily to say "Merry Christmas" with little results. She can say a mean "Ho, ho, ho."

I have been trying to upload snow day pictures, but it is taking way too long for me. I will try again tomorrow because they are great!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Missy!!! Welcome to Blogger land, I’m so glad you’re here! I’m obsessed too! You should be able to view mine, I have your email as an allowed reader so hopefully you can see it. It’s under your melissa_wtsn email, so check it out! Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete