By now, I am sure everyone has heard me shouting from the top of Big Ben that we are moving to FL this summer. Jason can hardly sleep at night with his excitement. He said he doesn't know where he wants to take Emily and I first. He keeps telling me all about his favorite old spots. Jason lived in FL about seven years ago and LOVED every minute of it. I have always been surprised that he loves FL, since he is not the a big fan of the ocean. I guess he really doesn't like the sand, but loves the scenery.
Many of you don't know this, but we were first told we were going to Clovis, NM. It is a small town in the middle of nowhere in NM. Jason and I were both hugely dissappointed. Plus, the job was not a good move for Jason. Luckily, the information was a mistake...long story. The closest Target was one-two hours away...do I need to say anymore?
We are probably going to slow our traveling down, since we want to save money. I feel like we should be doing the opposite and traveling like crazy. We are going to Edelweiss in April or May timeframe. So, we will take one large trip before coming back to the states.
I hope to start working back in the classroom, when we get to FL. I will miss spending so much time with Emily. It actually makes me want to cry thinking about it, but I miss the classroom so much. It is a little selfish decision. Plus, we are hoping to find the best nursery/daycare facility for Emily. Who knows? I am change my mind when we get to FL. Emily and I could spend all of our days on the beach. ;)
Well, I am off to write a paper. Cheers!
Cakes cakes cakes
16 years ago
I've already told you this, but I'm sooo excited that you'll be moving to Florida!! Much better than Clovis, though that was a pretty hoppin' spot back when I was in Lubbock for college :) Enjoy every single second of your travels between now and then...you will definitely miss it when you get back. I know I do!! I can't wait to see you again, I'm thinking a beach trip is definitely in the cards for Elli & I!!
ReplyDelete