Saturday, 2 January 2010

The Singing Princess






Emily has worn her "rella" dress for three days in a row. She loves her Cinderella dress, tiara, and heels. In addition to her princess outfit, she has begun singing like Celine Dion. Emily sings with such emotion that it just Jason and I smile and laugh. She loves to do arm movements and twirls while singing. Emily usually ends each performance with a bow. Recently, she has begun closing her eyes too. We have a star. Here are a view action photos of Emily singing her heart out. I hope to learn how to upload a video of her singing.

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you have started a blog!
    Emily is so beautiful!
    She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me?!?!? I didn't know you had a blog!!! I feel like I am missing out!!! I am going to become a follower right now. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, the expressions! i can't wait to see the video!!! let me know if you want some tips on uploading. it's super easy and if i can do it, anyone can do it. :)

    ReplyDelete