After two years of discussing whether to get a Wii, I bought one for Jason's birthday as a surprise. We are not big video game people, but love playing it when going over to other people's houses. Well, the gift is a huge success. I about died laughing watching Jason try to hula-hoop. I could tell he didn't spend hours hula-hooping as a child like I did. Oh man, how I used to LOVE to hula-hoop. We just have to keep our video playing time in check.
Today is Jason's 36th birthday. We had a wonderful day. Jason and I found a Mexican chain restaurant in Cambridge called Chiquito's. (3 1/2 years after getting to England) I made Jason's favorite for dinner...ribs! We ended the day with a chocolate cake. I felt like I ate the entire day! On top of that, Emily was an absolute jewel today. She was giving Jason tons of hugs, kisses, and loving. Sometimes, she can be only about mommy. Jason loved every minute of it. We have come to realize just how good of a little girl we have. She is just so sweet and kind. Emily does have her crazy toddler moments, but the majority of the time she is wonderful.
Have a great weekend all!
Cakes cakes cakes
16 years ago
Happy Birthday Jason!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the Wii! Even with the girls, we have managed to stay Wii free! HA HA I am sure our time will come soon!
Missy, we love our wii. And when Emily gets a little older, you can get games for her age that are educational as well. Hope England is going well
ReplyDeleteWhy did you post a picture of him holla-hooping...that would have been funny!
ReplyDelete