Valentine's weekend has been great for us. On Saturday, we planned to go to the pound movie in Bury. I just heard about the pound movie. Bury's theater shows three family movies around 10:00 for just a pound. We were going to take Emily to see Planet 51. I slept a few extra minutes (the bed was so warm). We showed up 10 minutes before the start of the movie, and it was already sold out. I guess we were the last people in the area to hear about the pound movie. So, we saw Up instead. Afterwards, we went to eat at Zen noodle bar which was fantastic. Today, we went with one of Emily's favorite friends to Fun2Play in Thetford. Fun2Play is this large indoor play area. Emily just loves Nicole, our neighbor. Nicole is six and always so sweet to Emily. Emily loves saying "Cole" in her high pitched voice. Jason bought me a large wall clock from the Myraid for Valentine's. I have wanted one of these clocks for about 3 1/2 years, so he decided to get it before we leave. I love it! I can't wait to hang it up when we get to FL. It will remain safely in the box until then. I am sad to see the weekend come to a close, but excited to have no school this upcoming week. Emily and I can have some serious fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment