I even got Emily to bark like a dog on our video recorder...so funny.
Then, I caught Miss Sneaky Pants putting on makeup. I had left my makeup bag by my mirror, which is located near the floor. I fix my hair in our bedroom floor, since we have no outlets in our bathrooms. Sometimes, I do my makeup there instead of at the bathroom mirror. I went out of our bedroom for several minutes and came back to Emily like this. Emily thought she looked beautiful. Needless to say, I did too even with eye shadow covering her cheeks.
Emily very pleased with the results.
Above is the first picture I took of Emily after catching her in the act. You can see the mischievousness in her eyes. HA!
We are excited to celebrate Easter tomorrow with friends. Jason has successfully flown back to the states with our two dogs. HOORAY! Big stress off of our shoulders. He will be able to spend Easter with his family in Oklahoma. The have a huge egg hunt at his Aunt Dot's house ever year. There are usually between 30-50 people at the hunt. I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment