1. Taking out the diaper genie 100% of the time.
2. Helping with dishes and laundry.
3. Mowing our yard.
4. Feeding our dogs every morning and night.
5. Planning all of our vacations. I always get to enjoy a fun and relaxing trips b/c I never have to plan anything.
6. Reading Emily her night time stories and putting her to bed 99% of her life since six months old. I only do it when he has a military night function or out of town.
7. Team bathing Emily every night since her birth unless he is out of town or has a function.
8. Allowing me to go to the library every Saturday and Sunday to work on my course work.
9. Providing Emily and I a wonderful home, food, clothes, and lots of fun all by his hard work.
10. Giving Emily and I unconditional love and support.
These are just a few reasons that I am so grateful for Jason. My appreciation for him has grown 20 fold since having Emily. I couldn't ask for a better hands-on dad. Thank you, Jason for all that you do! Emily and I would be lost without you!
PS. I also find it so encouraging that many of my friends have wonderful husbands who have grown into wonderful fathers as well. We are all so blessed by these amazing men in our lives. We made some awesome choices.
:) Missy
No comments:
Post a Comment