We have been super busy at the McCurry house getting ready for our upcoming move. I have tons of great photos to post from Germany, Holland, and everyday stuff...but I haven't even downloaded the photos on my computer yet.
I said goodbye to my first dear friend here yesterday, which was really hard. My neighbor, Ashley, and I have become so close. Our kids play together all the time. I will miss the Peebles family so much! Luckily, their home town is about 2-3 hours away from Hurlburt Field, FL so I will get to see them in the future. Tomorrow night Jason's co-workers are having a going away dinner for him. It should be a lot of fun.
Emily and I leave next Saturday for Dallas. I am just AMAZED that time has flown by so quickly. I am really excited about moving, but I am starting to feel really sad about it as well. I mentioned in a previous post how great my neighbors are and that is what is making me so sad to leave. I LOVE my street and everyone on it. I can only hope that we are so lucky in our next house. I will miss everyone here so much.
I am thrilled to see some of my college friends in Dallas who I have not seen in four years or so. I am ready for some gut busting laughter, which they can always deliver. There are so many things that I am looking forward to on my trip to Wichita Falls....Kelly's baby shower, Leslie's new baby Keller, my niece and nephew's B-day parties, and seeing my mom for the first time in many years.
I will keep you all post on our travels to FL. Missy
Cakes cakes cakes
16 years ago
Girl, I wish I could meet you at the airport!!! Oh, you will have so much fun while you're home...and then at your NEW home in Florida (which I am totally crashing at in August-ish!). I can't wait to see pics of your travels, and to hear of the escapades w/ Kelly (I'm sure there will be plenty!). Love you, friend, and I pray that your move goes GREAT!
ReplyDelete