Friday, 20 August 2010

Loving Daycare


Emily showing off.


I think she may need to become a model. HA!




Can Vogue handle her?....I am not sure.




Our sweet girl. You can tell we had a photo shoot.





Emily is LOVING daycare! Yeah...this is a huge relief for me. She started a smaller daycare about two weeks ago. Not one day has she started crying when either Jason or I drop her off. She seems to love it so much! It makes me so happy! She is eating a lot throughout the day (she had basically stopped at the other place) and being very social with all the kids and parents. Just like the old Emily that we know and love.

School has been a serious challenge!!!! SERIOUS! I have one child with MAJOR behavior issues and another with severe ADHD. Plus, a trash talking parent. Great, huh? Each day is getting better. But, I cried the first weekend just about nonstop. I have had my principal and vice-principal in my classroom a lot...mainly viewing the child with the major behavior issues. But, it stresses me out having them in my classroom all the time. Other than that, I am really enjoying being back in the classroom. It has been a great diet for me as well. I am so busy that I forget almost everyday to eat until 5pm. The other Kindergarten teachers are really nice and helpful.

I know that soon (hopefully) I will feel as stressed out. Teaching seems to be totally different with having a child than with not. Jason and I joke that I put in more hours than him. HA!

Above are a few pictures of Emily. I have been horrible uploading anything.

























2 comments:

  1. Missy- So glad Em loves daycare again...she looks so beautiful and GROWN...her hair is so long! I am sorry teaching is stressing you out...but it WILL get better just hang in there...the kids are lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy, Emily has grown so much since we left England. I love her modeling - too funny.
    Hang in there with the school. I bet it is annoying to have the admin in there all the time. I started teaching online in a pilot program where I co-teach with a teacher in the classroom. Key thing about that is the co-teacher needs to be an active participant. Since I am new I have my bosses "in" my online class all the time too. Which is stressful b/c I don't know what to put or do in there since the teacher isn't communicating with me! :) So for the past week I have felt the same way too - stressed and just wanting to cry! :)

    ReplyDelete