Saturday, 11 December 2010

Movies

I LOVE movies. Everything about movies. I love them in the theater or at home with popcorn. I love all genres like sci-fi (crazy...I know), fantasy, action, drama, comedies, or romantic comedies. I watched Eclipse this morning...at like 6:30 in the morning. (give me the mother of the year award right now). I was so excited to watch the movie, but Jason was watching some ridiculous one last night...so this morning it was. I was so disappointed. I have actually been disappointed with all three movies. I am a big twilight fan, so I wanted the movie to be at least relatively good...with good acting. It made me think about all the best-selling novels made into movies that are dissappointing. I started to think about which movies actually turn out good or great. I could not think of a lot. The only one I could personally think of was The Notebook. The Notebook is one of my most favorite novels. I read it long before it was made into a movie when I was a freshman in college. The movie is so good. It has all the charm, heart break, and love of the novel. What are some movies that you think did the novel justice?

No comments:

Post a Comment