Emily has found a new love, chocolate milk. I can't really blame her since I am a big lover of it too. She is so cute when she says chocolate milk. She likes to get her own spoon from the drawer and stir the milk. Emily does a really good job and usually only makes a tiny spill. Then, she immediately asks for a wipe to clean up the spill.
I am surprised by some of the large words Emily says like chocolate, Cinderella, and beautiful. However, she still does not say some small words like down, car, and a few others. I guess she just has preferences on what she wants to say. Today, Emily wanted to stop in the stairwell by our wedding picture and said, "Mommy beautiful"...totally melted my hurt. She knows how to get some extra kisses from Mommy.
XOXO
Missy
Cakes cakes cakes
16 years ago
You probably taught her how to say that...haha
ReplyDelete