Sunday, 14 March 2010

Pictures

Jason and Emily take wonderful pictures. I can always capture them both smiling so happily at the camera. Emily will usually say "cheese" and smile with Jason for about 5 minutes or more...which is huge for a toddler. Now, Emily taking a picture with me is a different story. I can probably count on my hand the number of good shots we have taken. I either look crazy, Emily looks crazy, Emily is running away, or Emily is turned around. Plus, I think I am the better photographer in our family. Our candid photos usually come out all blurry or the lighting is poor. We took some photos on Friday night after celebrating our anniversary (5 years, baby). Here is proof:





Jason and Emily smiling away.



A sweet candid shot. :)




More great pictures. Now here is what the majority of mine turn out like....





Emily running away saying, "NOOO" while I smile in the background. Classic!

SUCCESS!!! As Emily would say, "bea-oo-tiful."








1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue! I've given Rome point and shoot tutorials, with little success. If I were more patient with him it would probably help!

    The last one is very cute! Jasmine pointed and said "Bye Bye M-Mim-Me"

    ReplyDelete